Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hey, I'm only a month late!!









Ok, that could mean something COMPLETELY different. And before you ask NO! I am not making any announcements - Are you CRAZY!?*# Have you seen the state of my house!?! And the state of my mental (where did I put that anyways?) Today is the one month anniversary of Hayden's 7th birthday. I thought it was finally time to post the pictures. It was a MONSTER party. And I let go of the reins this year and truly let Hayden plan what he wanted -- including the grey frosting with green spiderweb. So though the cake looks disgusting and the goody bags and napkins didn't match, we had fun. The following pictures are of our "mad scientist" experiments. I didn't get pictures of all of them - just the spectacular mentos/diet coke one. Also some pictures of Steve's rockin' obstacle course where they had to throw stakes into Dracula's coffin, jump over Jaws, crawl thru the tunnel of terror, zig zag past the wolfman and fight Darth Vader (Steve). They had to use their imagination in some of it but I thought it was cute. And it got 5 crazy 7 yr olds running around outside. The other pictures are of the very Mexican pinata (I'm too cheap to buy a matching piece of cardboard that they are going to beat senseless with a bat) and other assorted photos that I thought you might enjoy. Happy Birthday Poodleduck!! He's going to kill us one day for calling him that!

1 comment:

David said...

looks like fun too bad I could not have smashed the pinata myself. We do swimming lessons at our Rec. center. If you want to put pictures in different places you can select a different justification before you upload your image.