Okay it has taken me forever to get to this posting. The kids have been out of school for a month now (aha, maybe that's the reason I'm getting NOTHING done everyday!) and I have been meaning to post some of these pictures of the artwork that the boys did throughout the year. Can I just say, without being too much the mommy, that I am SO impressed with the art they did! It does help that they have a REAL art teacher. They worked with so many different mediums; ceramic, aluminum foil, water colors, pastels, metals. There are some that really show some talent, I think. And if you don't think so we'll just chalk it up to my bad picture taking. :)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Art World
Okay it has taken me forever to get to this posting. The kids have been out of school for a month now (aha, maybe that's the reason I'm getting NOTHING done everyday!) and I have been meaning to post some of these pictures of the artwork that the boys did throughout the year. Can I just say, without being too much the mommy, that I am SO impressed with the art they did! It does help that they have a REAL art teacher. They worked with so many different mediums; ceramic, aluminum foil, water colors, pastels, metals. There are some that really show some talent, I think. And if you don't think so we'll just chalk it up to my bad picture taking. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice work boys! Macy is not quite to that level yet. We'll see what next year brings. We miss y'all so much! Hugs and Kisses to all...
Post a Comment