Well, thanks to my friend Shanna for giving me some faith back in Blogger. I decided to post the rest of our Utah trip. We had such a good time I would have a hard time not sharing every piece of it.
WHEELER FARM

Our trip to Wheeler Farm. The kids look so excited to be there, right?! Just wait until they get on the horses!

Okay, she doesn't look all that excited but it is the one thing she wanted to do in Utah, and, as she puts it, her favorite thing to do..ride horses.

This is how you know your kids are growing up....they are too big for the horse!

Like I said...too big for the horse. He looks like a giant sitting on a regular sized horse.

Okay, that is about right, size-wise. He sure liked that.
HERITAGE PARK

This statue is just on entering the park. It was such a nice park. I really wanted the kids to get a feel for the pioneers while we were in Utah. Their ancestors were pioneers and I wanted them to connect with that a little this trip. We needed a little western, pioneer spirit in our day.

Riding the tram around the park.

The mini-train. We rode it like 3 times. It was really fun.
I don't have a lot of pictures of all of the pioneer houses but each picture reminds me of what a great day we had.
BECCA'S BAPTISM

One of their favorite cousins - Becca had her baptism while we were there. And Kudos to Steph, my sister, who drove all the way back to Georgia with me and 5 kids. She is definately a trooper and a great friend. It's one of those things you can only ask a sister to do with you.

The younger troup of cousins. Logan, Hayden, Scott, Matt, Becca, Alex, Lauren, Aubrey and Tyler. Okay we are still missing a few.
LIBERTY PARK

I realized this is the first time my kids had been on a ferris wheel. Notice the boys are messing their pants and Aubrey is having a blast.

Tyler riding the plane.

Now the boys are having fun!

Drying out after some fun in the 7 canyon rivers.

Grandma showing her crazy side.
BOATING AT UTAH LAKE

Kim (my sister-in-law) took this awesome picture of Alex. Isn't he handsome!

My brother Curt letting us out on the tube.

Having a blast!

I never thought Utah Lake would be so beautiful.
OQUIRRH MOUNTAIN TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE

I thought it would be a good opportunity to take the kids and see the inside of a temple. It was beautiful inside and I think the kids were really impressed.


Tylers funny little face. He pulls this one all the time. It cracks me up!
OUR TRIP BACK TO GEORGIA

Our stop in Little America Wyoming. The kids are enjoying an ice cream cone and being out of the car.

Our stop in Independence MO. They have a nice visitors center there. It was a good time for a rest.
When we pulled in the garage Steve had made us little signs that said 'Finish Line' and 'You made it' and 'We missed you' signs. It sure was a warm welcome. We sure love our daddy and love to be home with him.
5 comments:
You guys really got a lot in during your trip. It really looks like you had fun!
So, when are you coming back? :)
All those pictures and not one of ME and my famous spaghetti. Thats good I would not want to break your camera anyway.
so guess who is the early morning cow-milker, animal feeder a/k/a/ Wheeler Farm Farmer??? Ted's dad!! Every year he grows a beard (white hair and beard) and plays SANTA for all the tots! Have any of your nieces/nephews gone to see Santa Bompa (that's what the g-kids call him) there at navidad???? What a blast of a trip!!! I need to call you!
Post a Comment