Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School, Baby!

It was the first day of school on Monday. Here are the troops...all ready for a day of adventure! They don't look very excited but we wanted to make sure we made it to the bus. So we ran!! Well, we ran mainly out of excitement, we weren't really that late. Little did we know...

Here is our cute little kindergartener waiting for the bus. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the bus...

Here are the kids (notice how sweaty they are- not from the run, just from being outside) this is 30 minutes after the bus was supposed to come. It never did show up and on the first day of school -- AWFUL! We had to drive them. So poor Aubrey did not get to ride the bus on the first day of school. The one thing she has been looking forward to doing since last year. Probably since before that, maybe since she was two. I guess we have to be flexible but I know she was disappointed. Well, I guess she did ride it home that day. I just didn't get a picture of it.

Now here is a picture of me relaxing...with only 2 children to take care of. Mind you its the worst of the group to care for, and without the older kids helping out, its even worse to try and keep my eye on them both. That's why there's no picture of me relaxing :)
Happy School Daze!!




No comments: