Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday Boys
















Jacob and Alex have their birthday 2 days apart in November. I can tell it is going to be a point of contention (probably only for me) in the upcoming years but this year, the first year, it turned out to be alright. Of course I wasn't throwing 2 birthday parties -- not that we've ever been major birthday party-ers. Poor Alex hasn't had a birthday party with friends since he was 2, and I'm fairly sure that he doesn't remember that one. I think Aubrey has had 2 parties and Hayden the most with 4. How could I be so unfair?! The truth is Alex doesn't push for them like the others. I guess he can't complain Tyler hasn't even had one. Oh well, here are some pictures of our festivities.





3 comments:

Melissa Stubbs said...

Happy Birthday boys! I can't believe that Jake is 1 already! Where did that year go?? They are cute as ever! Tell all the kids my kids say hello! Have a great Thanksgiving! We miss y'all!

Rozanne said...

Jake can't be one, I've never even met him! How was your birthday party? The big 2-9, right?

David said...

If you would just move back to Utah we could have more birthday parties for poor Alex. I would even throw you a party for just coming back. Oh well it is nice to dream.