Okay, I admit it...I am lame. I never post anything new. I am completely overwhelmed with life lately -- and I have a stupid kink in my neck (and 'no' kink wasn't a snazzy way to stay 'Steve'). So here is my latest list of excuses why I haven't been blogging: 1. My house is a wreck...all of the time. 2. I am cleaning all of the time (given #1 you would think that this scenario just isn't possible) I'm here to tell you ...it is, darlings, it is possible. The sad thing is I know some 'neat freaks' (some of them you might know personally) and I am not one of them. I JUST WANT SOME ORDER!! 3. I cannot keep up with my laundry. It is the rotating mountain of laundry that will envelop and smother me if I don't keep moving. 4. Steve's parents were just here for 2 weeks. That means since I paused to talk to them I am now a month behind. (I did love the 'pause' though :) 5. It is now Christmas season which means a whole smattering of Christmas 'must do's and 'must gets'.
HELP... I'll be in my room sucking my thumb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay Rachel... calm down! I want you to know you brought a couple of chuckles to my late night face with this post... most assuredly because I am actually sucking my own thumb at the very moment trying to pull myself from a very similar life situation! It is a bit overwhelming at times... laundry mounding throughout all walking spaces and especially sleeping places! And I have noticed a small spattering of panicky feelings at times lately that co-exist with a feeling like I might throw up when I think of all I need to do! Which really mostly doesn't happen because I am always picking up and cleaning around the house and shifting junk around along with papers that never stop coming in my mailbox! And yet it always looks like someone blew in with a leaf blower and had a heyday!
I am with you girl! My blog has sat alone since mid November! I guess we just love our kids too much to let them be too ignored. Keep the chin up! This phase will pass and you know what, we will miss it! I know that!
Post a Comment