Sunday, April 27, 2008

Welcome to Marshalls Madness!

Heelllooo blog-readers,
I guess I am officially "jumping on the bandwagon" now. I've started my own blog. And 'yes' it was easier to do than I thought. So there. I'll give it a shot and see how it goes. I think I will have a "quote for the post" each time I write. Ya know, just to spice it up. First person to correctly name who said it and what it is from gets a free haircut. (By the way I'm not really qualified to give a haircut)
Quote from something currently on my tv: "He's not on Naboo R4"
Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

MarshDaddy said...

Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars II "Attack of the Clones"

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is, how does the Marshall's end up in Georgia?
Having been from Huntington Beach, California, 70's, cool ocean breezes, waves crashing on the shoreline it must have been a hard one.
Is "Gaoooga" considered the other side of the world?

Congratulations on a beautiful Eternal family!