Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Picture Time!



Well its been a whole year since our last family photo. Time goes so fast in such a busy family. I was looking forward to getting these pictures back - because last years turned out so well. Apparently we forgot to tell Aubrey that she is supposed to smile -- whoops! She's the brightest star in this family, it just doesn't look right without a smile on her face. Oh well, gotta give the photographer a bonus just for getting us all looking in the same direction! I'm taking a vote please let me know if you think the whole family shot should go on the header or just the kids. They are darn cute after all.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I love the whole family shot! YOu have a beautiful family! :)

becca said...

Use the whole family shot... everyone looks amazing... Aubrey still looks beautiful, even without a huge smile on her face! All of you are darling! Love the hairdo Rachel!

Melissa Stubbs said...

The whole fam is cute. So is the pic of the kids. I'll be happy either way! I'm glad y'all are doing so good there, but I do wish your roots where up here! I know that NH misses you! So do we! Good luck with the garden!

Kyle and Kamany said...

Rachel, I love the pictures. Both are so cute! Hope you had fun with my Dad can't wait for him to get here!

Dave said...

How about both! Family picture as the header and have the kids along the side.

Robyn said...

Loooove your new look, Bubbula! I love the colors schemes and the family photo! Good to get your comments, we'll have to keep more in touch, at least via blog; but phone would be swell, too! xo