With General Conference here again it was time for the Semi-Annual Tent Building Extravaganza!! We got smart this year and used sheets and Steve's wood-working clamps for maximum tightness and coverage. We might change it a bit tommorrow...wait and see. My favorite talks for today's sessions..Elder Holland's talk on Angels but Elder Christofferson's talk on 'Becoming a Zion people' running a close second. AWESOME, AWESOME! I tell you, the best talks are always on Saturday afternoon. I was very touched and inspired.
If you look closely you can see my drastically new hair! YIKES! I went from about as long as I had ever had my hair to PDS (pretty dang short). And I went from PDB (pretty dang blonde) to what I believe my natural color is. It is quite a change. It took me about 3 days to get used to seeing myself in the mirror.
3 comments:
Rachel, I just did the PDS cut too... last Wednesday (Oct. 1) and I am still trying to get used to having it this short... I think the closest I have gotten to this short was back in Kindergarten! It is fun to have change though right? But Isaac (my 3 year old) told me I looked like a boy and Jeremy is still trying to adjust! :))))
The funny thing is that I was sitting watching conference yesterday and watching my kids play in front of the t.v., I remembered my youth and what we used to do every conference. So I said lets build a tent! The kids loved the idea so next thing you know I was pushing our love seat around and using construction clips and books to anchor the blankets. The kids loved it and Lauren was mad when I took them down after conference. AAAAAhhhhh the good old days!!!
RACHEL!!! Love, love, love the short dark hair!!! I sure wish I was there in person to see it! When are you coming back up here????
Post a Comment