I'm just going to come out and say it...I have "housewife hangover". Its that when-the-party-is-over-there-is-too-much-to-clean-up-and-no-one-left-to-party-with feeling that I have been having all day. We had a great long weekend with Steve home and lots of fun with Aubrey - spoiling her like crazy. She got a new bike on Monday so we had to have a family bike ride. Tuesday we took the family to the pool for a family swim/birthday party. Then we had crazy pink bunny cake for dessert. (Not one of my greater acheivements in cake making but it wasn't around long anyway) Happy birthday to our blessed little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think that is a cute pink bunny! You are almost as talented as Rozanne. Her cakes don't last long either
I love the bunny! And the girl holding it is pretty darn cute. Hooray for 5!
Post a Comment