Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Miscellaneous Nature of May

One awesome kid!
"Hey, where we goin'?"
(Boy, the Accord's trunk is bigger than I thought!)

Corny People


The Victory GardenYummy!!
Our answer to a rained-out Father-Son Campout.

"37!"
My Mothers Day Present! Love it!

Ooops! Mommy's fault...eeek




The Balloon Festival (notice Charlie had to be part of the action)



May is such a busy month around here. The last few weeks before school gets out is crazy with parties and whatnot. Steve has his birthday in May and Hayden had his 8th birthday this year! We won't say just how old Steve is...probably because he'll just rib me about being older than him. Its a short lived victory. Oh, back to topic...Anyway, because I have 200+ pictures for May I'm just going to choose a few pictures with short captions. If you'd like a longer explanation, just make one up :)

1 comment:

Dave said...

37 and still looks the same as 14 years ago! That is not fair!