Okay, how about we scratch the Christmas posting idea. Maybe I'll just get on with my life and stop thinking I'm going to get to all that old stuff. Besides I just want to post these cutie picts of Jacob. He is getting so big. He is 15 months now, though still wearing some 9 months pants. (He is kinda small for his age) He is a climber, which I totally hate. I've already had to barracade him from the bathrooms and the cat litter but how do I keep him from every chair and couch in the house. He just decided that he could do it this weekend and he fell on his head like 3 times so maybe he already figured out its just not worth the view. I can only hope. He would not really smile for these pictures, which makes me sad 'cause he has the CUTEST dimples. You can kind of see his impish grin in the running-away picture. That is the look he usually has on his face -- "Oh, lets see if she sees me running away"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Is this your baby? When did he get so big!
So cute! I still think you need to bring him to meet us.
Post a Comment