Tyler thinks Aubrey's boots are SOOO cool. There is something about that clipping and clopping around that makes a 2 year old feel like a big kid. He doesn't quite have his handle on colors yet though.
Oh, my gosh! I can't stand looking at these pictures! They make me cry. I didn't realize how much I missed y'all until I saw them!! I can't wait until Macy gets home from school and I can show her. She will love it! WE MISS Y"ALL!!!!!!!
HEY....Real Men Wear Pink - just ask your cousin Nathaniel, Tyler. His tie and pocket square that he wore with his tux to prom were the same pink in his dates dress. He has more than one pink T-shirt that he wears to school too!! I'll send mom and dad some pics so you can see!!
Good thing Stef hasn't seen this picture yet as I am sure she will have a comment about Steve and his influence on his soon.... great page by the way. Make room soon we are coming!
Don't worry about the boots. When Bradford was two years old he wanted to dress up as "King Friday" from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. Click here to see a cute picture. Bradford turned out just fine.
I am LOVING the Marshall blog! Hearing your voice and seeing the photos via the blog, makes us not feel so far away. For fabulous friends, the blog "will keep us together." (name that quote, por favor) Love the boots--let him go wild in whatever, boot are studly no matter what color :)
"When we understand the magnitude of motherhood, it becomes clear why prophets have been so protective of woman's most sacred role. While we tend to equate motherhood solely with maternity, in the Lord's language, the word mother has layers of meaning. Of all the words they could have chosen to define her role and her essence, both God the Father and Adam called Eve 'the mother of all living' -- and they did so before she ever bore a child. Like Eve, our motherhood...is more than bearing chldren, though it is certainly that. It is the essence of who we are as women. It defines our very identity, our divine stature and nature, and the unique traits our Father gave us." Sheri Dew
Alex
Wrong way Alex!
Hayden
One of the best boredom busters in the car -- FOIL!
11 comments:
Oh, my gosh! I can't stand looking at these pictures! They make me cry. I didn't realize how much I missed y'all until I saw them!! I can't wait until Macy gets home from school and I can show her. She will love it! WE MISS Y"ALL!!!!!!!
HEY....Real Men Wear Pink - just ask your cousin Nathaniel, Tyler. His tie and pocket square that he wore with his tux to prom were the same pink in his dates dress. He has more than one pink T-shirt that he wears to school too!! I'll send mom and dad some pics so you can see!!
Good thing Stef hasn't seen this picture yet as I am sure she will have a comment about Steve and his influence on his soon.... great page by the way. Make room soon we are coming!
influence in his SON..... sorry I got fat fingers.
Hurry someone make him look manly, Steve put a gun in his hand, Wait, he's just a kid. Ok just a small gun. :)
Wahoo! I say, go with the boot clomping. By the time he cares that they're pink, they won't fit anymore! Happy to see the blog!
Steve get him dressed???Like father????
Don't worry about the boots. When Bradford was two years old he wanted to dress up as "King Friday" from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. Click here to see a cute picture. Bradford turned out just fine.
Oh.... here is a picture of Bradford wearing Heather's pink sandals. He feels so sneaky having switched his shoes for Heather's.
I am LOVING the Marshall blog! Hearing your voice and seeing the photos via the blog, makes us not feel so far away. For fabulous friends, the blog "will keep us together." (name that quote, por favor) Love the boots--let him go wild in whatever, boot are studly no matter what color :)
Post a Comment